Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wedding Bells & Week 8

"Eleven years ago, I had a heart transplant. I got the heart of a young woman who is in her late 30s. So by that calculation, you may be giving me this award too early, because I think I've got 40 years left, and I intend to use them.”
-Robert Altman (8 months before his death)

13-8

Denver Broncos vs. Baltimore Ravens Broncos ML +160
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets OVER 40.5
Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers Vikings ML +155

This week's NFL picks are being posted earlier in the week than usual. The reason being that tomorrow morning, I'm going back home to Virginia for the wedding of Ian Albetski & Bridget Devlin Burke. I was fortunate enough to be there when they met and this Saturday I'll be there to see them wed. There will be also be an open bar. Hopefully the good vibes will allow me to go 3-0 with my picks for the second time this season.

Watched: Don't Look Now

No comments: